Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Greetings Card

Check out this card I made just for fun the other day, isn't it cute?  I love making handmade cards and creating other products. Sign up for one of my classes and I can show you how I do it.


Just a few reminders 

Garage Sale This Saturday
December 1st
10:00 am - 2:00 pm

Event will be at Sandy's office: 402 N. Frontage Rd., Plant City, FL 33563
There will be 9 years worth of product for sale and all items will be marked at least 50% off!!!
The first 20 people get to do a FREE make and take craft.

Online Extravaganza ends today!!! Don't miss out on the great discounts and specials!


Christmas Decoupage Class on Thursday, December 6 @ 7 pm. 
There is still time to sign up for this class.







1 comment:

  1. Too Cute!!! You are ONE CREATIVE COONE!!!! LOL!! Miss seeing you - hope to attend one of your classes again soon.

    ReplyDelete