Tuesday, December 11, 2012

13 Shopping days until Christmas

Are you looking for something unique to buy your family and friends this year for Christmas?  Come by Neumeister's Candy Shoppe in Downtown Plant City and get them some hand-dipped chocolates, homemade caramels or wide variety of jelly bellys.  Get them packaged up in one of my creations and your shopping and wrapping is complete.  Check out some of the packaging you will find there.





Who wouldn't love having one of these sitting under their tree?? 




2 comments:

  1. Wow Patty, this is awesome. Great opportunity! Love the tags! I have more of this DSP if you need it.
    xxxooW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I had something just as good, my sweet friend Patty had a chocolate "Snowman" made especially for me for Christmas and boy was it yummy!! Thanks, Patty!

    ReplyDelete