Sunday, January 6, 2013

All a-flutter


Welcome to the first ever Hawaii Ink Blog Hop! You have probably hopped over from Lisa Curcio's blog and checked out her beautiful card.

We are so excited to have you join us on our first of many Blog-Hops to come.

My passion is making 3-D projects and the one I made for you today is called All A-Flutter.  It is aptly name because my heart is fluttering as I prepare this blog post (it is my first blog hop ever AND I am a new blogger).  Also, I love to create with 3-d flowers and I always think of how flowers flutter in the breeze and I try to incorporate some of that sense of movement into my projects. 
 I hope that you enjoy looking at our projects as much as we have enjoyed preparing them for you.  The new spring catalog is FULL of awesome products and that made it really hard to decide which product to use first.  I hope you will stop by my blog again soon and check out my other projects made with this wonderful kit.
I am awed and inspired by the creative talents of the other women in the Hawaii Ink Group.
Supplies:
Sycamore Street DSP 
Pop Up Posies Designer Kit
(I can't wait to use the rest of the kit....there are so many projects just waiting to be made)
Sycamore Street Ribbon (Island Indigo)
Purse body is cut using the Fancy Favor Die and the top is folded over 

I hope you stop by again soon!  
Next stop is Brooke Doerfler.  She made a beautiful Bridal shower card.  
So hop over to Brooke's blog here http://brookestamps.wordpress.com
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy yourself Hawaii Ink style.




2 comments:

  1. Awh! I love this so so cute!! I am going to try those pop up posie kits. Great inspiration and thanks so much for participating can't wait until the next one and our other friends can join us too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this project, Patty! Such an adorable purse!! So glad you joined in this first hop!

    ReplyDelete