Sunday, November 10, 2013




 

Welcome to the Hawaii Ink Holiday 3D Project Blog Hop.  You've made your way here from Lisa Curcio's Blog.  I loved her Merry Christmas Picture made with the Winter Frost Paper and Silver Glitter Paper!  Lisa always amazes me with her projects. 

Our Hawaii Ink Group is comprised of 118 demonstrators from all over the world. We have girls in Hawaii, Morocco and Germany! WoW! 


My project, is a Christmas Box made with the Winter Frost Designer Series Paper...specifically, the shiny, glossy piece....I love that DSP!  



I also used the Snowflake stamp set and framelits to create the 3-D snowflake effect on the top of the box.  The rosette is made using the Christmas Banner kit and I added a bit of ribbon using the silver ribbon from the Holiday Occassions catalog. 

 
The entire box is coated with Crystal Effects, using a paintbrush, and then sprinkled with dazzling diamonds for a nice "glittery" feel.  I love how this box turned out!  Actually, I loved it so much that I submitted it for a contest in September and I won!  This is the first project of mine that has ever won a contest and I have been super excited about it ! 
 
You're headed to Brooke Doefler's Blog next...her stuff is amazing!  If you get lost on the Hop, no problem. Here's the line-up:
 
 Lisa Curcio - http://lisacurcio.blogspot.com
brookestamps.wordpress.com
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This box is absolutely GORGEOUS, Patty! Nice job! No doubt you won that contest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs to know that the pictures do not do the boxes justice. I have seen Patty's amazing boxes in person and they are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented! I love this! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete